Put your wedding make up worries behind you and book a proper make up artist for your big day. You won’t regret it but you’ll definitely regret it if you don’t…
No occasion provides a better reason to have a trained expert apply your makeup than your wedding day.
10 reasons why you should book a professional make up artist for your wedding…
- With the best will in the world, you don’t know how to apply make up. You probably don’t even wear a lot of make up on a day to day basis but you’ll still want to look your absolute very best on your big day.
- Even if you wear a reasonable amount of make up and are confident in applying it yourself, you perhaps are not sure how to ensure it stays put for 12 hours.
- A good make up artist will be able to emphasize and enhance every feature on your face as well as shaping and defining core features, this is hard for a non professional to achieve.
- Some brides choose to go to a department store, and book a bridal make up lesson. But typically, the products you buy often fail to achieve the desired look (once you throw stress and pressure into the equation) Plus, all that money spent on unwanted products could have gone towards paying for a professional make up artist.
- A wedding make up artist will prep your skin, applying the necessary primers, anti-shines, pore minimisers, and illuminators etc that are an essential part of bridal make up.
- You want to look amazing in your photographs. By using a good wedding make up artist, you can feel much more confident in your appearance knowing you still look like you, but just a more beautiful version
- Bridal make up is different to everyday/special occasion make up, every product applied needs to stay in place until you remove it.
- A professional bridal make up artist will listen to you and advise you on the right choice of colours. They will also work with you to make sure the end result still looks like you but better. Your wedding day is not the right day to change your normal make up look to something very different, you want your fiancé to still recognise you at the altar!
- Getting the canvas right – this is where many people fail, often choosing foundations that are too light, dark orange because they think they look OK in a store under bright lights. If your canvas is wrong, nothing else is going to look good, not even that beautiful new Chanel lippie you have bought especially for the day. Quite often flash photography brings out pink tones in the skin that need to be balanced with yellow toned foundations/concealers.
- You have spent a small fortune on the beautiful venue, the exquisite dress, a yummy cake, a photographer whose work inspired and excited you enough to make up booking….so having your make up done on the day will ensure that you look your very best on the most important day of your life…after all. you only do it once!